Entrance to the installation requires an additional fee:
IS 10 for an adult
IS 5 for a child or senior citizen
Members enter free of charge.
Space is limited for each time slot; entrance will be permitted only for the time slot marked on your ticket.
Please respect the following guidelines:
· Entrance to the installation is prohibited for children under age 6. Children aged 6–13 must be accompanied by an adult, with a limit of 2 children per adult.
· Entrance is prohibited to pregnant woman, and people who suffer from dizziness, epilepsy, or acrophobia; entrance after the consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
· Entrance in high-heeled shoes or flip-flops is prohibited.
· Climbing and walking around the instillation is permitted only along the designated paths and while holding the hand-rail.
· Consumption of non-alcoholic drinks, in plastic bottles of up to half a liter, is allowed only on the balconies within the installation.
· All visitors must follow the instructions given by the guards; anyone failing to do so will not be permitted to climb the installation.
· Visitors in wheel chairs may view the installation at the specifically designated section.
· Smoking anywhere in or around the installation is prohibited.
· Visitors to the installation are required to be cautious and comply with the safety guidelines. Entrance to the installation area is the sole responsibility of the visitor.
7/24/2014 To 9/30/2014
Tour of the Bergman House
The private home of international art collector Charlotte Bergman was built on the Museum premises in the 1970s. The International Style house boasts a view of the pastoral Valley of the Cross and of the Knesset.
7/28/2014 To 9/12/2014